“Big data and analytics-related services continue to gain traction among local businesses, with the Asia Pacific excluding Japan market expected to grow from $3.8 billion to $7 billion in 2019 at a 16.3% CAGR, according to IDC.
Driven by the growing demand for analytics-related systems integration and BPO services, IDC research reveals that 53% of organizations in the APEJ region consider big data and analytics important and have adopted or plans to adopt it in the near future.” – Telecomasia.net
Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2017 draws together highly-regarded expert speakers from across the ecosystem of telecommunications industry and big data analytics solution providers to present to you the latest key trends and development in monetising internal and external big data. The highlights of the summit will be Case Studies and Perspectives to be shared by telecoms operators on their experience in implemeting big data strategy in their businesses.
The agenda of this event encompasses:
- Data Analytics in the IoT Ecosystem – and Beyond!
- Digital Transformation – A Network and Culture Shift
- Enhancing Your Customers’ Experience through Big Data Analytics
- Using Behavioral Analytics to Protect Your Customer Data
- Digitizing Customer Support with Machine Learning
- Leveraging Digital Advertising to Support your Data Monetisation Strategy
- Business Value Creation from An Integrated Data Analysis Platform
- Exploring Innovative Data Analytics
- Monetising Your Big Data Strategy
- and many more!